During Market hours on Friday – 11.02.2022:
- The Dow (Symbol: DIA) went down 0.8%. The S&P 500 (Symbol: SPY) dropped 0.6% and the Nasdaq (Symbol: QQQ) lost 1.1%.
- Roku (Symbol: ROKU) — Roku shares were down 22.2% after the company reported revenue for the most recent quarter that fell short of analysts’ forecasts. Roku also issued a weaker-than-expected outlook due to higher component prices and supply chain disruptions.
- DraftKings (Symbol: DKNG) — Sports betting company DraftKings saw shares tumble 21.6% after it reported a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss and issued guidance projecting a wider-than-expected adjusted loss for the full year.
- Bloomin’ Brands (Symbol: BLMN) — Shares of the Outback Steakhouse parent jumped 7.5% after the company reported a quarterly earnings beat and a modest revenue beat. Bloomin’ also reinstated its quarterly dividend and announced a new $125 million share buyback program.
- Redfin (Symbol: RDFN) — The real estate brokerage’s shares tumbled by 20.1% after RBC Capital Markets downgraded the stock to sector perform from outperform, calling the bull case for the stock “broken.” Redfin on Thursday reported a smaller-than-expected loss for the fourth quarter and beat on revenue. Real estate services unit and gross margins missed expectations.
- Pilgrim’s Pride (Symbol: PPC) — Shares of the poultry producer sank 13.6% after the Brazilian meatpacker JBS withdrew from plans to buy the remaining 20% of the company it doesn’t already own, saying the two sides couldn’t agree on terms of a deal.
- Intel (Symbol: INTC) — Shares of Intel were down 5.3%, leading laggards on the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Bank of America reiterated an underperform rating on the stock.
- General Electric (Symbol: GE) — The electric company saw its shares slide 5.8% after it provided a profit outlook for 2022 saying supply chain challenges continue to pressure its health care, renewable energy and aviation businesses and could remain through the first half of 2022. “As a result, supply chain headwinds may continue to partially mask the significant progress we are making across our businesses,” the company said in an 8-K filing.
*Any information contained in this article, including any information contained in external third party links, if any, is solely for informational purposes and does not contain, or should not be construed as containing, investment advice or an investment recommendation, or, an offer of or solicitation for any transactions in financial instruments. Past performance does not guarantee or predict future performance. Colmex Pro Ltd does not take into account your personal investment objectives or financial situation and makes no representation, and assumes no liability to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, nor for any loss arising from any investment based on presented information.